I am a Liar

8:29 PM


but not a Sinclair.
Never. 
They're like the worst people ever. 
I don't want anything to do with them. 

So basically, I am procrastinating (I should be studying about AndroidStudio and doing my Java program but here I am). I just wanna talk about my We Were Liars Experience!

Passing through National Book Store and Powerbooks, I saw that E.Lockhart, the author of We Were Liars and other books (We Were Liars is the only book I'm familiar with, sue me) will have a book signing event. 

I wasn't that excited because I haven't read any of her books yet BUT I've watched a vlog of xtinemay (polandbanansBOOKS, I SO FREAKING LOVE HER BTW) recommending We Were Liars. 

I still thought for a while before purchasing her book and/or if I want to participate at her book signing event. 

Last March 17, I bought We Were Liars and just read it on Friday since I deserve a break from coding or else I'll go crazy. 

I LOVED IT. 

Her writing style is phenomenal. I loved it. I ended up almost putting sticky notes at every page, and I'm not even a sticky notes type of reader! I put on quotes, clues, Gat and Cady times, and some things I should look up on Google once I put the book down (lol). 


The ending is cliche. Nothing unexpected.


That's it. That's what I'm gonna say. 
Go read it. 

P.S
the best part, I met her.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Read Books

Flickr Images