Losing It

7:26 AM


Losing It by Cora Carmack
Rating: 5/5


Synopsis:
So this girl, Bliss Edwards, feels like she's the last virgin alive. Her bestfriend came to rescue and they planned to "lose it" that night. After a couple of tequila shots, she met a guy who's reading Shakespeare in the bar. Like who would do that really? At the end of the night she chickened out and left him in her bed naked. She must be the queen of bad (or maybe good) lucks because he turned out to be her new professor.

Blurb:

I tried to switch genres, to the genre that I really love and enjoy: New Adult Contemporary. I like novels like this because it feels like I'm just reading fanfiction (Twilight fanfiction FTW) Just short, fun, fluffy-- something I would totally enjoy. And I did! I was into Bliss and Garrick's story and was not feeling lazy to go through it. I might even got out of my reading slump!

So okay about the book, look at the cover what does it scream? smut smut smut but it's not. Because this book is utterly adorable. Its short and you could totally just get lost in it. I don't find it too serious actually. Bliss is a pretty funny narrator and the author too. She makes up really ridiculous scenes. And made up Garrick Taylor <3 Oh my God Mr. Taylor.

Garrick is probably every woman's dream. British, motorcycle guy, professor OMG dream guy, Well my dream guy,

If there's something I dislike is probably Bliss and Cade's relationship. He's her bestfriend who's in love with her for ages. Girl. who can you not see that one coming? are you blind or?

Like seriously! I mean she's her bestfriend but is a guy bestfriend supposed to be like that? All kisses and touches?

I guess it could happen if you're really comfortable with a guy.

Anyway, Totally recommending this one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Read Books

Flickr Images