Fictional Boyfriends

10:33 PM

Who does not have any fictional boyfriend? No one said ever. It’s a struggle not to fall for any fictional character. It hurts sometimes yes, but the feels are real. Soooooo real. So now, I’m gonna blurb about my fictional boyfriends <3

Ranked by how much I love them, and it’s not an easy decision for me.

Patch Cipriano (Hush Hush saga)- This guy is absolutely my type. Bad boy, motorcycle, devilishly handsome smirk, tall-dark-handsome, flirty and oh so sweet—definitely my kind of guy. What made him the least? Because he sucks at choosing a girlfriend.

Dusty aka Thomas (Dusty Delinquents) – A dangerous guy that will just make me cry in the end, but still worth the risk. Second, to the last because ok, let’s not glorify junkie lovers.

Theodore Finch (All the Bright Places) – I love him but it still really hurts.

Levi (Fangirl) – He’ll know how to handle my fangirl mode and will patiently, enthusiastically listen me while I read <3 There was just this one time he hurt me (or Cath) that I won’t ever forget. I was so mad at him.

Travis Maddox (Beautiful Disaster) – Perfection. He will protect me, cherish me and is utterly in love me. But like Patch, he also sucked at choosing a girlfriend.

Owen Mason Gentry  (Confess) – He’s supposed to be on my number one list, because he’s a painter and It would be an honor to even noticed by one. Like come on, he’s sees beauty, art and if I he thinks I’m beautiful, OMG. I can’t even.

Noah Elliot Simon Shaw (Mara Dyer Trilogy) – What’s not to love about him? Come on.  I just don’t like that he controls (bribes) everything and everyone with his money.

Augustus Waters (The Fault In Our Stars) – I do, Augustus, I do.

Miles Archer (Ugly Love) – he’s the sweetest ever. During Rachel time, all those things he said, how he feels—ugh. But then he’s the one who suffered the most and I just really want to give him a hug.

Drew Evans (Tangled series) – He loves Metallica and Cookie Crisp, we’re absolutely soulmates. And he’s really funny too! But he easily jumps to conclusions!

Christian Grey (Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy) – I’m his, completely his. He’s really intimidating and controlling but gradually he becomes this lovable and amazing person. He just get so easily jealous and super possessive *rolls eyes* chill babe, I’m yours. Stow your twitchy palms.

Edward Anthony Masen Cullen (Twilight Saga) – I’m unconditionally, irrevocably in love him ‘nuff said.  He’s just cheesy sometimes but why would I stop him?


Valek (Poison Study) – He’s my main boyfriend right now, and I don’t know if we will last forever (I haven’t yet to read the fire study), but we will, I’ll make sure of it. He’s always there for me but not to handle things in his way but to help me and guide me. He thinks highly of me--that I could face anything that comes my way. He trusts me and loves me and says the sweetest things ever. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Read Books

Flickr Images