Evolution of Mara Dyer

2:35 AM

Title: Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Genre: Mystery
Rating: 4.5/5


Funny I don't have a blurb about Evolution!

First of, I was so into this story that I went straight to Retribution (third installment) because oh my god, it ended pretty intense.

I had battled whether I should absorb what had just happened, take a break move on or continue to end this MADNESS. The latter won, I went straight to Retribution.

Loved, loved evolution I questions my sanity, Mara's sanity whether Jude was really alive. It came to a point that I didn't want to believe Mara anymore--which meant the narration, story was effective. It was utterly brilliant.

And then there's the amazing Noah Shaw.

He is perfection. Definitely made it to my book boyfies.

Half of the book left me breathless, clueless, I was in love on moment, questioning the next-- totally mind blowing. Towards the end I don't know anymore. It was perfection, Michelle Hodkin is geniusly evil. She likes to torture me. Us.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Read Books

Flickr Images