Retribution of Mara Dyer *Spoiler Alert*

6:12 AM


This book blurb will contain spoilers. read at your own risk.
You have been warned turn away now.

You little rebel.

I was just done with reading the last installment of the Mara Dyer Trilogy and I have so many things/feels that is in need of expressing. I can't sleep on it. I have to let it out. It's like 5 am in the morning right now. I just spent an hour (world record I guess) devouring the last chapters of Mara Dyer I was this far:



and in all fairness looking back I have only a few chapters left, so an hour was sufficient. *Spoiler Alert* I stopped reading at Noah's first chapter POV. Because I just can't take it. I can't. I have so many theories, so many questions, totally confused, like is he a proxy all along? is he one of them?His dad turned out be so evil (I sort of seen that one coming) that he's the one funding the entire Horizons facility. I closed it and run all over the house screaming profanities, and whatever jargons I could think of at that moment, I had to take a break 

*Before craziness starts blurb*
I loved the Stella-Jamie-Mara tandem. They are funny(and crazy) and what they've been through is just traumatizing, but they survived. 

Things started really getting real in this third book. Mara starts killing people. 
Using her bare hands, she's awake--aware of what's occurring and she wants it. She was not even guilty of the things she did.

The Jude video or cassette thing, I think there was something really wrong, like why is he coughing (which I still don't get, is he manifesting or something) so t means he might still be alive somewhere. aaaaaaaaaand wait for it: he said Noah's still alive.


The relief when they finally escaped the Horizon's was unexplainable. I'm so happy they are out! But without Noah 
so at this point still guessing if he was dead or alive. Which, to be honest, what kept me through this book. 

The pregnancy scare was a big surprise because new theories rise: how in the world did that happen, 
is that a mind thing like she creates her own alien baby stuff like that, turned out: negative. Just another mind trick. 

Fast forward, they found Daniel and he was not a villain (YES).

Mara-Jude-David Shaw!!!!! 

at this point my feelings are pent up, I was hungry for details, truths, lies, violence maybe And then hold your horses , and then 
Noah's there. 

and that's when feels escalated. 


After the feels break, I decided to finally end this one. I need answers so bad. And I just really 
want to end this to be honest lol. Michelle Hodkin played with my mind in so many ways--freaking genius, but I had enough and I want to know if HEA or what. 


That climax event, it was crazy but I don't think that should what had happened. I was expecting something else I guess. Just something else. 
But at that event, I was at the peak of my seat(not really), almost crying,screaming "please don't be evil, don't kill Noah". 

And he didn't. It was a relief again. There was these last pages that I was expecting something, just to live up to the first two books, and nothing's happening. 
I just read through if they will all make it in the end. And they did. 

There was Noah being so amazing and perfect. That's all I ever wanted.

The Mara Dyer Trilogy is MADNESS 

*based on a sleep deprived fangirl trying to shake off her feels. unedited*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Read Books

Flickr Images