Hall of Fame : Authors

8:58 PM


Post intended to share my thoughts about my favorite authors!
First of, I'm gonna start with:
Colleen Hoover. 


Books Written: 
Hopeless, Losing Hope, Finding Cinderella, Maybe Someday, Maybe Not, Slammed, Point of Retreat, This Girl, Ugly Love Confess and a collaboration novel with Tarryn Fisher (who I have yet to read a book from her): Never Never. 

I've discovered Colleen Hoover during my book break, a.k.a after my Twilight fandom days are over. Around 2012 or 2013. It was kind of a books slump but not totally since I'm still reading books, but this time, just virtually: ebooks. If you have read my Book Break rant somewhere in this blog. You would know. I'm not going to elaborate gory details about that again.

Due to puberty and raging hormones, I became fascinated with this whole new world: New Adult. I'm became more into mature themes. I explored good reads and stumbled upon the New Adult category. 

That's when I read Hopeless. As a bored teen, I just want something fun, sweet cutesy love story that is quick and easy to read. So when I read Hopeless I did not foresee any turn of events, and I was in state of shock in the middle and I crying in the end. I was thinking, what did I get myself into? I cannot unsee what I have read. And it was so beautiful and heartbreaking and that's when I proclaimed Colleen Hoover is my favortite. She's just so brilliant. 

After that, I just read her every work, I love her so much. 

She has this way of captivating people's mind, heart and soul in every character she creates. She makes me laugh, makes me cry---crazy yes. 

She's my absolute favorite and-wait for it-she's coming here in the Philippines! 

Books of her I've read: Everything 

Rankings:
  1. Hopeless
  2. Never Never
  3. Losing Hope
  4. Maybe Someday
  5. Ugly Love
  6. Maybe Not
  7. Slammed 
  8. Confess
  9. Point of Retreat
  10. Finding Cinderella
  11. This Girl (I have not yet read this one)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Read Books

Flickr Images